Thursday, July 4, 2013

And the teacher suggested what?

Great to talk on e-mail, but better to talk with you in letter. I do now have an extra camera 

card, I got it at the MTC for a discount, along with more stamps.  

My companion is a lot like me by sports and interest. My district is awesome. We are all 

ready by 7:00 a.m. and yes that is even early by MTC standards.  The funniest thing we did 

is raid the kitchen. I took a picture of all the food we took.  The person that even suggested 

it was my teacher,  his name is Brother Eltan. He is hilarious.  We also have another teacher 

and her name is Sister Debou.  Both of them combined make us learn much faster.

My campus is so relaxed and the best part is we only have two to a room, unlike the main 

MTC, which has six to a room. I must have done something right to be here.

I have learned so much about studying and how to receive  revelation from the 

study of the scriptures, it feels so good from doing it, just doing it.

It amazes me how much I have grown since I have been here and the many things that I 

have learned.

Love your son,

Elder Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment