Monday, October 27, 2014

Baptism....New investigators

Elder Peterson, Jacob, Elder Wrey
October 26, 2014


Well I am doing awesome. We had Jacobs baptism on Sunday instead, It went super well and it was awesome. He is really cool!

Mom: What about the couple who is set for baptism in November?

The family hasn't moved it up yet because we first need to teach them everything and we will see from there

We have new people that we are teaching now so our schedule is picking up.
The companionship is going great. He has only been out for 5 months. So still a newbie. I work around his strengths to build him up as a person and help him learn too. That is my goal in this companionship. 

I have been lifting 139lbs Benching. (yeah that's right I have a bench press in my apartment).  I don't know how on earth we got the bench press all I can say is buhya.
Well I am getting really frustrated with library computers. I have to next week write everyone because I just realized that I can't copy on these dumb computers. GRRRRRR.... Hate them but love that I get to use them for free. Love you!

Love, Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment