Monday, December 1, 2014

Having a blast!!

Hey hey hey, this is Yo Elder Peterson and well being Cleveland Gangster. Not really horrible at it.
Well Thanksgiving was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Heck no I did not overstuff,I learned my lesson from last year and so I only had 2 1/2 plates instead which was all I ate that day. So my appetite has really been decreasing. I weigh now at260. Which is really awesome. I think that it is more muscle then anything. Because I have stretch marks like on my shoulders just above the armpits. It looks really cool. I am also really steady. It helps because I walk about 10 miles a day and that is my average. So a lot of exercise which I love. 

I know Camerons almost home. AHAHAHAHAH that is bad bad bad. That means That I will be home in six months AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a blast out here and getting a whole lot of work done in the OCM. We have been staying busy getting in contact with a bunch of people that we have been trying to get a hold of since I have been here in Ashland. Not much new just have mission conference tomorrow. So that should be a blast. ​But the work here has been increasing. We are getting in contact with people and it is like so cool. It helps to have a comp that is willing to listen and actually work with you. It makes a night and day appearance. I LOVE IT. hahaha Makes time fly by and it helps so much. Again I LOVE IT.  So we are having a valiant time getting things to push forward and it is working. The work just keeps on a moving. So we do have a baptism planned and working towards that. Which is my recent converts son who is a really funny kid. So then we were contacting and then we got referrals. Which is a glorious time to be a missionary. When you get them they are like gold. You love, love , and let me emphasize this LOVE referrals. It makes our work a whole lot easier. Love you all.

Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment