Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Well it has been a great week. Still got sick again.....grrr. But we were able to do a lot. We got in with a lot of people who just were always busy and that is always a plus with the Christmas Season. This Christmas we are going to the Crawfords home and I will be skyping there. At 11 to 2 my time (so 9 to 12 your time). Our week this week is also busy. So great things there. We are working with the Bourne's son and he is scheduled for Jan 10 for baptism. Because the Bishop wants to be there for his baptism. Crazy that I am skyping my family already. It does not feel like it has been that long since I have skyped them. haha But not much else to report. I love you all and have a very Merry Christmas.

-- 
Love 
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment