Monday, November 4, 2013

Riding through the rain...

Great times this week with everyone. The hardest thing this past week was not having a car to travel in. It was damaged, even before I got here. My comp and his trainer damaged it. So it was a long week worrying about rides, but we did have a great time (for example). We get so much stinkin rain its horrible. you get like 12 inches and it pours and pours and pours. I had to bike it because my comp and Elder Baker have to go help the sisters every Saturday and well that's when the rain decided to pour. Elder Tam and I just got soaked and it was cold, the rain was merciless. We had to go home and take a shower because you froze. Then we had to dry our clothes out and well that took a day to do. Rain coats did nothing because there was so much water. Funny how that works. But it was fun to ride in though because we never had to complain about getting thirsty.
President Vellinga was here giving interviews this week. He has helped me immensely. I had a few concerns and I addressed them to him and he then gave me a few things I can do to become a better missionary.That was my most spiritual moment.
We have seven baptismal dates and twenty four investigators, so it's an awesome place to be right now. So this week is turning out to be awesome.
For Halloween all we did was our weekly planning, then party. I guess because we can't do anything else really.
Elder Peterson, Trey, Hali, and Elder Flynn

Until next time,

Love, Elder Peterson




Two of our baptisms in October

They are fourteen and are very excited to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment