Friday, September 6, 2013

Everyone sick but me ... letter tells it all

Having a great time at school and work (yes mom that includes home as work)? Well I'm having a more full time job. I work over 72 hours a week, but it comes by so fast, I mean August is now over and September is now beginning. How about that! Elder Schmidt was sick, upsetting because it sucks to stay in the apartment.  We have a lot of fun messing around on our down time, we do funny pranks on each other.
Sister Cross is the one who has taught me how to make egg rolls, whip creamy honey mustard, and banana cream pie. This is the second day writing this letter, and I am so bored. Everyone in my apartment is sick and of course I am the only one not sick. Let me tell you studying and watching gospel video's can only get you so far. I mean I played scrabble and took a picture of me doing it, that's how bored I got. Also you should mail me my risk game or give me some of my other games so I can play them in times of sickness or  p-day. The only thing I can't have is card games. Man I can't believe I just really asked that. I got so bored I found out how many letters it takes to write in my two years. 105 letters and I'm at 95 letters to go, this is my 11 letter to you guys (also that's how many weeks there are left in my mission). Lot's of weeks, but they go by quickly (except when you are stuck inside with three sick people.) I have decided to send you guys a package once a year with presents and the next package will come when I have ten months left. How about that?
Don't forget about me, even though school started, I mean I'm still here and I will always need letters.

Love you guys,

Elder Peterson

P.S. No spiritual experiences this letter because sickness kills everything. Grrrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment