Monday, March 24, 2014

Old area to New Area



My last day with my companions in Kirtland, sad day....but ready for new adventures!!


Elder Moreland, Elder Peterson and Elder Stephenson




I made some great friends in Kirtland. That is why I am friends with them on Facebook.

Do you know Rebecca Thornton? I confirmed her as your friend on your facebook?

Actually I know her really well I absolutely love her Husband Kane Thornton. He is an extremely awesome guy. I told him if he wanted to stay in contact then ask his wife to be friends with me on Facebook.


Elder Peterson and Elder Betzold

I am in an area called New Castle West. It's in the Youngstown zone.

My new address is
611 Creed St 
Struthers, OH 44471 

My Companions name is Elder Betzold (nickname is Elder Pretzel). He is the one who gave himself that nickname because everyone has a problem remembering his last name.







I am in an apartment with only us two Elders and it seems to be really nice that way. The area is definitely warmer then my last area. because I am not even close to the lake anymore and I definitely feel a difference in the weather.


I am totally excited and love my new area. I do have to admit though that living by Kirtland definitely has a lot of perks like the spirit always there. But this area is just as nice.

 II am still in a car using zone. The car we drive is a Subaru Legacy. I actually really love this car and would not mind getting that kind of car to drive when I get home

 We do not have any baptism dates set, but a ton of soon to be baptism dates. Mercedes baptism can happen as soon as she is done with her surgeries. that is the only thing holding her back. She is all set and ready and now just needs to be baptized.

Mom: What are your plans for today?

Elder Peterson: Not much going shopping for three hours enjoying ourself. Being back in a city has been really nice and now I can save money instead of going to just Walmart (which was really expensive). Then my companion and I are going to clean the apartment because my companions old companion was a real messy guy. So we are going to make it tip top shape.

Also I forgot to tell you Jeffrey R Holland is coming to my mission on May 21st along with a person from the quorum of the Seventy. Really excited!!



                           My trainer (Elder Schmidt) is my Zone Leader now and he is in Youngstown.
            I will get to say hi and talk to him every week, so it is going to be a blast having him as a Zone leader.

Love you,

Elder Peterson

Thought for the day: "Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, "If you sow a thought, you reap an action. Sow an action and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny."

(Mom saw it on someone's facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment