Friday, February 21, 2014

Temporary move....

First of the week has been  full of hospitals, Doctors appointments, and well more hospitals and Doctors appointments.  My companion Elder Moreland has not been doing well and sadly is in a ton of pain and the mission president was worrying about me and Elder Moreland so he made an emergency exchange with the Zone leaders.  I only had 15 minutes to pack so I am now companions with Elder Anderson.

Also President made me a temporary Zone leader. I have been in the area of Solon for four days and it will be a week on Wednesday. The area is just plain cold, there is nothing more or less then that. I am using computers at the Church in Solon because they have them and well its awesome. I also have been doing Zone leader stuff too.

I did get the Firemen Patches I am so sorry that has been the last thing on my mind right now. When she sent them I just have been extremely busy. The member absolutely loved them and thought it was cool and the winter Olympics patch. Sorry I am just really busy.

I have another Baptismal date that is scheduled and it is in full force. So I have just one thing after another, after another. I am not ungrateful just busy and more busy. I also love the letters Grandma sends me too. I also love the letters the family sends me.

I did get my patriarchal blessing in the mail but I have not been able to read it because it is at the other apartment right now, sad face. 

So I am going to have to get off. I love you all and I hope that you have a great day and a great week. Keep up the great work.

Love you all and hope to get a response from you next week.

Love Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment